I’ve never seen two people care so little about the rain.
Deb and Nathan’s wedding day was genuinely the sweetest of days. From an absolutely stunning wedding dress made by Deborah’s mother (yes, you read that correctly), to taking time to sit and embrace the day with family moments before saying “I do,” to dancing in the rain with each other, carelessly, Deb and Nathan continuously took time to enjoy every piece of their special day. I loved their enthusiasm, their joy, and the way that they just immediately become at home once they’re in each other’s presence.
Thank you to all the vendors who participated in their day. You made it magical!
- Assistant Photographer: Leah Bishop
- Ceremony Venue: Covenant Presbyterian Church
- Reception Venue: Pine Island Country Club
- Coordinators: Lauren Heald (Covenant) & Maura Howe (Pine Island)
- DJ: AAA Entertainment (Sebastian)
- Desserts: Publix